Sunday, February 17, 2013

Holiday VoxBox Un-Boxing & Review

I was so very sick at the beginning of January for such a long time. As soon as I got the vox box I opened it on camera and then started to edit it. I had to cut out so many sniffles and coughs and halfway through I realized I didn't feel so well in more than just a 4 hour flu kind of way. I've never felt sick for more than 4 hours so I assumed I would be better the next day, but i ended up being home sick and offline for over two weeks! It was crazy. Well I know this video is WAY LATE but at least i got to add the reviews in there as well! So check out my newest video! I really like the NYC Liquid Lip Shine. It moisturized my lips much longer than I expected it to. Since I tried the Real Medleys, I have bought every flavor and enjoyed them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment