Tuesday, March 18, 2014

NARS BLUSH DUPE

If you are anything like me, you love everything about NARS makeup except for the price! I purchased a nice peachy-mauve blush from NARS called "Amour" back in December and have been wearing it ever since. Deciding that I needed to switch it up, I shopped my collection. What did I reach for? A Wet N Wild Blush called "Heather Silk." I didn't realize until I started to wear it that this shade of blush is a perfect dupe for Amour by NARS.




The pigmentation of the Wet N Wild blush is heavier so you most definitely have to use a lighter hand, but the lasting power and silkiness is so similar you will die a little inside knowing that it could have costed you only $2.99 instead of $30. What a difference! Obviously the packaging for NARS is far superior with a sharp design and beautiful heavy duty mirror.

8 comments:

  1. Great post! :)
    X

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how Nars blushes are so heavily duped, it saves me a whole lot of money!

    Holly / Faceldn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know! I wish that ELF would come out with some exact color dupes seeing how their packaging is the only drugstore brand that comes close to quality!

      Delete
  3. Love Nars products. This color is gorgeous
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that is super close. I have almost purchased the Wet n Wild so many times. I may have to get it now!
    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You totally should get some! They last forever and they also have a dupe for NARS Orgasm! Let me know which ones you end up gettin

      Delete