Sunday, March 16, 2014

St. Patricks Day Nail Design


Hi darlings! This year I decided to go a little modern, with color-blocked nails! Using monochromatic triangles in three shades of polish, you can create a similar look. I am really enjoying the graphic feel it gives! I hope you all have a very inspired St. Patricks Day!
Polishes used are listed below:




To achieve this look I taped off sections to get a nice even strait line edge between colors. 
Nail Polishes Used: Wet N Wild French White, Julie G in Under Mistletoe, adn LorĂ©al in Pistachio Dream. 

4 comments:

  1. Aw this is such a cool idea :) I wish I was better at nail art haha. Great post :)
    www.fairytalesandlittlewhitelies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, darling! It's actually quite simple if you have some tape and spare time for drying!

      Delete
  2. I love this! I think I could actually do this kind of nail art. lol Great job!
    xoxo Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should totally try it! Let me know if you do, I would love to see pic :)

    ReplyDelete