Thursday, April 3, 2014

Blush Lust List -Spring 2014

After I tragically shattered my last peach/coral hued blush to the point of no return, I feel the urge to splurge on new blushes for spring and summer. Heres what i'm drooling over right now:

I have heard so many good things about the Tarte amazonian clay blushes, and seriously had a hard time narrowing them down while swatching in the store. My top two faves are Fearless and Captivating because I'm all about the coral & peach! I would love to tryout the CORALista by benefit, they have lip & cheek kit called "Go TropiCORAL" that looks like a great travel set! The NARRSisist pallet looks like such a staple beauty item that is seems like a no brainer, as well as the cult classic DeepThroat blush. Since I have the complexion for it, I am excited to get into the orange blush trend and play with the Smashbox Blushrush in Paradise. Have you guys tried any of these? I would love to hear your recommendations.

2 comments:

  1. Great pick :)
    X

    http://lifeisbeauty1994.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Nars blush and wear it all the time. I've been eyeing the Coralista for what seems like forever! Great list! xoxo

    ReplyDelete