Saturday, December 13, 2014

FOTD & Natural Wavy Hair

Hello Beauties! 
Today I'm showing you what products were used to get the natural everyday look! Please ignore the puffiness of my water-retaining pregnant face that I didn't even contour today (what WAS I thinking?) and my un-styled hair. 

Products Used:

Tarte Rainforest After Dark Pallet for Blush, and neutral EyeShadows. 
ELF Flat top Pro Kabuki Brush and Domed Eyeshadow Brush. 
Sonia Kashuk Pencil brush and Duo Fiber Stippling Brush. 
Real Techniques Blush Brush. 
Estee Lauder Flat Shader Brush. 
Neutragena Shine Control Foundation. 
Revlon Kissable Balm-stain in Honey.
Revlon Lipstick in Soft Nude. (such a classic everyone should own!)
NYX Brow Cake Powder in Ash (if most eyebrow pencils or powders show up red-toned on your brows compared to your skin/hair color than go with this inexpensive powerhouse!)


Until Next time, 
Don't forget that your inner beauty needs to shine as well. SMILE.


No comments:

Post a Comment