Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Most Reached-for Products in 2015!

Here is the list of my most reached-for products in 2015!

1. Tarte Rainforest After Dark Pallet – The blush and contour were used on the daily!

2. MAC False Lashes Mascara – Gifted late in the game but I've honestly never been able to cake on such thick layers of mascara without it looking clumpy until I found this gem.

3. IT Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Celebration – Shades specifically used the most are: Cozy, Gingerbread, Wonderland , Spice and Snow Angel.  If you haven't experienced the interesting texture of IT Cosmetics shadows do yourself a kindness and test drive it!

4. Maybeline Fit Me Matte – Porcelain of porcelains! I finally found something fair enough to get decent full-medium coverage at the drugstore! Not to mention it's kind of an oily-skin cult fave at the moment.

5. Sonia Kashuk Duo Fiber Brush – Girl, this is my dedicated blush-bush and I'm not even going to tell you how great it is just try it.

6. LORAC Pro 2 Pallet РMost used shades are Nectar, Cool Gray, Lt Brown, Buff and Ros̩. (Gee! I really should try more on the right side!

7. Revlon Colorstay Matte Lip Balm in Sultry – era'day


BONUS: LORAC Pro to Go Pallet specifically in "Shell" – This is the perfect highlight shade that gives the skin a brightness and glow without any sparkle, shimmer or glitter; it's witchcraft is what it is! I reach for that as my highlight pretty frequently year after year. 

What products did you gravitate towards the most? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment