Friday, January 9, 2015

Put on your Friday Face. 🎀



Lately I've had a long string of unproductive days and I'm trying my hardest not to feel guilty about it. While I am still trying to get back into the swing of things from the excessive amount of holiday traveling (three trips and 9 visits!) the amount of things on my to-do list is stressful in itself. So much housework to catch up on, phone calls to make, Dr.s to contact, a car to sell, overall baby preparation, video editing and blog writing to do. I know I cant physically get it all done in one day, or week even, and it breaks my own heart that I can't. However, I am so grateful for the reason why I cant do too much in one day, being pregnant. It's such a blessing, one that was wanted and hoped for.  I just have to keep reminding myself of that if I made healthy life choices, then today was a successful day in which a lot was accomplished.

So today, I'm putting on my Friday Face and making a plan. Maybe I can only do housework for 45 min and sit at the computer to edit for an hour today. Thats OK because this is my new standard. When our little boy comes the blog and youtube may slow down even more, but I chose quality content over quantity every time because YOUR time is valuable too. 💋

Products Used
Lorac Pro 2 Pallet using the shades cool grey, nectar and buff. 
Benefit's Pore-fection Primer
Revlon's Colorstay foundation in 110
Sweet Minerals Blush is Apricot Tart
Covergirl's Get Set Gorgeous Consealer 
Nars lip gloss in the shade Turkish Delight
Revlon's Grow Luscious Mascara (reg)

Until next time,
Stay happy and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment